Blemished Big Berkey® System (2.25 Gal)
*The Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Black Berkey® Purification Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
- The Black Berkey® Purification Elements are the only part of this product that is covered under the manufacturer’s warranty
- Blemished systems are sold as is – no refunds or exchanges on blemished canisters
- These systems are slightly blemished with a minor cosmetic dent or scratch on the stainless steel canister only; there are no functional or performance defects with these systems
- This system comes standard with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements but can be expanded to 4 elements
- The versatile Big Berkey® System is ideal for small to medium-sized families, and for use during travel, outdoor activities, or unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 2.25 gallons (8.5 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 13″ in height
- Maximum Filters: 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (expandable up to 4), 1 stainless steel lid,1 spigot, rubber gasket to protect the base, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, and 2 blocking plugs
- Height when in use: 19.25″
- Diameter: 8.5″
- Weight: 7 llbs empty
- Serves: 1-4 people
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with two Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Big Berkey® System can produce up to 3.5 gallons (13.3 liters) per hour
- Configured with four Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Big Berkey® System can produce up to 7.0 gallons (26.5 liters) per hour
- Up to 4 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
*Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
*Labeling may vary to fulfill orders during periods of heavy demand.